Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE 2011

Less than a day before 2012 arrives. I think it's the assignments - I'm not really feeling the hype for this but it will surely be a good day later on!

Spending the countdown with my friends for the first time. I still wanna watch TKWC on TV though hahaha.

2011 has been really good to me! I got closer to a number of my peers, my GPA improved, and it was a great year for the fangirl in me.

I'm doing away with the New Year resolutions because I never fulfill them anyway, so all I hope for the New Year is for things to be smooth-sailing and everyone around me to be happy.

FT Island, Seoul with Stef, a new BLG album, a long-awaited S.H.E comeback - these are just some of the things that I am really looking forward to in the new year. Oh and of course Chinese New Year!

Even though 2011 has had its hard times there is still definitely good in it. It saddens me to see people saying that it has been a sucky year blah blah blah because how great or sucky a year ultimately depends on how you wanna spend it. For me, I enjoyed and embraced it to the fullest with the great company by my side and although there are some moments that I regret, I think it is important that one looks back to reflect and learn from the lessons taught from the past year.

I have a really small circle of friends that I usually hangout with and I am contented because having many friends doesn't mean you can trust them all but I know I can trust my circle of friends. I am really lazy to do a full year summary post so I guess I'll just let pictures do the talking!









And of course the crazy number of artistes I have seen performing live:
















/not all pics are mine, and credit goes to the owners

Let's hope there will be more celeb encounters in 2012! And I hope everyone achieves whatever they want to this coming year, me included. Haha cheers to another great year ahead, everyone! xx

No comments: