Saturday, May 5, 2012

Infinitize: The Mission

Infinite is going to have their comeback soon and when they announced that they were planning to hold 5 showcases across Korea in 1 day I was...kind of shocked? Because honestly I don't really know if it is really necessary for that.


The crazy amount of planning that's gonna, or has been put into this... well I don't even wanna think about it. And I was looking through Woolliment's (Infinite's company) YouTube channel and I realised that their 1st Concert Teaser really suited this mission theme a lot.


I think the company is doing a really great job in promoting these boys though - it is like they just had this sudden growth in popularity, so much so that a comeback teaser released two months (TWO FREAKING MONTHS) before their comeback could create so much hype and excitement among Inspirits even up till now.

I really like the name of the new mini album - Infinitize! You know how K-Pop has so many ridiculous group names and album titles? I really think all of Infinite's albums and concert names are actually really cool. No biasness intended really!


Of course, with great popularity comes the question of over-working. I just hope that the boys get enough rest. But I am definitely excited for 15th May to see them pull off this mission thing (and partly because I may actually get the chance to see them when they go to their final destination - Seoul).

Till then, I'm gonna wait patiently for them to drop their single which they are going to release before the album, 'Only Tears'. That's three days away!

Going for The Youtube Stars concert with Jonathan tomorrow and I'm probably going to meet Lihua and gang there too! A long and fun day awaits! Goodnight!

No comments: