Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Than This

On the 5th of May, I attended the first ever YouTube Stars concert in the world - The YouTube Stars Festival at the Coliseum thanks to Jonathan!


We reached at around 2pm (which is really late in my books) for the 7pm concert and we managed to beat the crowd to be one of the first few groups in the queue. Yay!

Lihua, Yizhun and Aaron joined us later then Jonathan and I went to walk around to listen to the soundcheck and we unintentionally came across the area where the artistes would walk past after their soundcheck so we waited there and we managed to get pictures with Joseph Vincent and David Choi!


Awkward picture is awkward lol.

So when we got into the venue we managed to be in the second row which was great!

While waiting for the concert to start!

I'm not gonna do a concert review because I'm kinda lazy so I'm just gonna post some pictures that I took during the concert.

The opening act: Tzire and SammyDee

Clarence Liew aka CLO! His voice is amazing!

Tiffany Alvord! She is as sweet as she looks really. :)

Joseph Vincent! He is a very good entertainer!

Jason Chen. He was kind of shy hahaha

Joint stage :)

Ana Free. She is one hot woman.

David Choi. A pity I didn't enjoy his set that much as he sang originals and I don't know his originals. 

Encore! 

It was a great concert - and we were assured that this would not be the last. I am really excited to see which artistes will come down next year!

In other news, Boys Like Girls performed a acoustic rendition of their upcoming single recently.


This brought me close to tears I'm not even kidding. Can they please come back now?

My flight to Korea is in about 4 hours. It is really exciting to be honest! And so before I leave Blogger for a good 8 days, I leave you with a cover I just did - U-Kiss' DoraDora.


Take care, everyone! :)

No comments: