Monday, August 29, 2011

시간아

I suddenly had a realisation about how fast time has passed. Wasn't it just a while that we started our internship? And now in just five weeks it will all be over. Time's passing too fast for my liking.
Sometimes I really wonder what I am doing with my life. Sure, I'm enjoying myself but what's there for me in the future? 
But then again, life's meaningless. You come into this world, you live, you die. That's about it. Is it really worth it to slog our asses off? I'm not a person who ponders a lot about the future. As long as I am happy and living in the moment, I don't really care about anything else. But I have a whole life ahead of me, and I really do need lots of money to fund my extravagant music-cum-concert lifestyle LOL. I still wish that I can perform on stage one day. Why do I not know people in the industry?? 
And of course, the people in my future, if you know what I am talking about. I usually don't talk about these kind of things because I'm really shy about it (hahaha yes seriously I am). Of course I love the people around me right now but throughout one's whole lifetime they'll meet many people and those who were once by your side will leave you eventually. I'd definitely want the people around me to never leave but that's impossible. Ultimately, it's who have made your life meaningful and significant who are the most important, and unforgettable.
So right now I'm just embracing every moment I spend with my loved ones. Just like the photoshoot I had with Stef, Brenda (my MS B members), Jon (our manager oppa), Yiyun and Melodi (our stylists) yesterday at Punggol Promenade. That place is really quite inaccessible LOL but it's a nice place to chill no doubt! I guess I'll post some pics here when I get hold of them!

On another note, I can't wait to go back to school, but I'm dreading the report that we have to submit when school resumes. I can't believe we are only having a three week break! But then again there are so many people who I have not seen in ages and I can't wait for everyone to hang out together again! And yes, school food. I miss school food. Cheap and yummy. And no more one hour bus rides from Chai Chee to Hougang.

Right now I'm really happy though. SHINee in 12 days, 25 days to GD&TOP and Seungri at F1, DBS Black Top Party comin' up right after that, and slightly more than a week after that is freakin' All Time Low!! In addition, Man Utd scored a shitload of goals against Arsenal resulting in a scoreline of 8-2, Real Madrid started off a great season by beating Zaragoza 6-0, and I'm pwning every other football team in my FIFA 2011. What's more, it's a public holiday tomorrow. Basically I'm just enjoying myself to the max and I hope everyone is too!!

Enjoy your week everyone! :)

Psst, if Real Madrid continues playing like that, I'm going have to start betting on them soon. HAHA.

No comments: