Monday, August 15, 2011

Only Learned Bad Things

This is a continuation post from one week ago.

More pictures from B1A4 arrival day:


MS B and manager !



LOL retard.



Sick jumpshot against the city skyline on the Helix Bridge = win!




Didn't go for the Meet and Greet the next day but the rest did. Brenda took a really nice pic of Baro~


On Tuesday Stef and I were trying to find them but no they didn't appear. Bummer. Finally saw them on Wednesday but I didn't manage to pass my gift and fan letter to Baro. Uh well, new cap for me! And we also ate at Sarang at Orchard Central and I really enjoyed the food there! Definitely would like to go there again ^^


11pm+ at the airport.



My idol pose hahaha. The cap here was Baro's gift.


My letter to him! The line in red was written by Stef.

Anyway, when they stopped by at T2 specially to bid their fans goodbye (so sweet) they all looked pretty upset but I guess most of it was caused by fatigue too. Of course the rowdiness of fangirls contributed (a lot of things happened when they were in USS). When will fans ever learn, I wonder.


Just listen to the fangirls bawling their lungs out, omg. It is quite disturbing to be honest.

That aside, I am happy to have been able to interact with two of the members in this rookie group whose members were lovable, sincere and polite. Fan-service kings, they really are. O.K. is totally on replay now and I never seem to get sick of it, and Only Learned Bad Things.
I do hope to see them again! And they are definitely five boys who I will never forget. Thank you B1A4 for everything. I'm glad their popularity is soaring. All the best, boys! :)

_______________________________________________________________

Spent my weekend with my favourite people at KBox on Saturday. Cee Lo Green's F*ck You is really a nice song to end the session with!
We were also on the topic of fanfics and sometimes it does get me wondering how do people actually think of stuff like that and write about their idols and not see them in a different light. I think I'd like to try writing a fanfic one day, but I will refrain from anything NC-17 or above. I reckon it'll turn out to be pretty bad compared to those I have read though.

Sunday was praying day but I got to play with my nieces omg they are so cute! I really love children!!


Argh screwed up hair



That's my favourite cousin from my mum's side :)



Baby niece's sister making a lot of noise on the drum. Potential percussionist!

Alright, about time to crash! Work tomorrow (again). 7 weeks left to the end of internship! Hang in there everyone!

No comments: