Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Somewhere With You

You know how planning for a holiday is supposed to be a happy and exciting affair and all? Yeah I felt that when my mum said we were going to Korea. Then I became less enthusiastic when she said Korea was too expensive so we were going to Shanghai instead. Seriously, we just went to China last year. And I just found out that the trip was gonna be 9 freaking days long and I immediately told her I couldn't go because I am really really scared that next sem's gonna be crazy and I'll have a shitload of stuff to do during the miserable 2 week holiday in December. And in all honesty I really don't want to go to places with four seasons during winter because there is nothing to buy! Most of the clothes that are sold at that time are all winter clothing and what I want to buy are graphic tees. Like those from Dicuny Korea.

Well I'd be lying if I said I am not in the least bit upset. My mood hasn't been all that good today. Sorry to those people I went out with today I don't know what got into me.

Yeah yeah I know I sound like a freakin' spoilt brat blah blah blah yes whatever fuck this shit k bye.

No comments: