Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let's Fly!

Today was probably one of the most exciting Sundays I ever had. So basically the whole day went by with Brenda, Stef and I spazzing about B1A4! Along with Jon, and many many many BANAs (the fanclub name), we welcomed them at the airport. It was kinda chaotic, but we managed to see them! They were just looking at the fans on my side of the barricade so I felt a little sad for the fans on the other side of the barricade :/

So after seeing them we headed to Marina Bay Sands because we got wind that they were gonna be dining at a restaurant called Todai and after surveying the area we found a nice spot to chill at but at the same time easy to catch them. And so when they reached we were just walking beside them (with a couple of security guards in between but no matter). I tried to get Baro to sign my poster but the security blocked me. And he gave me an apologetic look. Haha he is really cute! ♥ And Brenda took a couple of really awesome pictures:


That is Gongchan and Baro looking in my direction btw!



After that when Brenda and Jon left, Stef and I managed to catch them again and this time Gongchan talked to us! He said a simple 'thank you' but when coupled with his eye smile it was $#*@#%!!! He was so nice. But okay it scares me a little to know that he is younger than I am.. :/

This shows that you do not need to book MaxiCabs to see your favourite artistes up close!

Anyway, point is, I had lots of fun, and I have found a new bias in B1A4, and Baro! Thank you so much Jon and Brenda, and most importantly, Stef, for no fangirl experience is complete without you! Hehehe.

Random pics I took:


Goodnight everyone! And to you too, Baro, you cute thing! *squishes*


May everyone have a great week ahead!

No comments: