Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adventure

I woke up really late just now and yeah I was late for work. Kinda upset that my punctuality streak is broken but uh well, what's done is done. I really must make it a point to let my alarm snooze in the morning. I'm guessing that I'll have to stay back for a little bit one of these days, within the next two weeks to be exact. Supervisor's not in but I'm pretty sure she'll know about it. My colleagues were nice though - they thought I got into an accident lol. They said it isn't in my nature to be late. Haha yay I'm glad they know that!

Speaking of nature, being the adventurous bunch that we are, we headed down to Pulau Ubin on Sunday (the day after SHINee's concert omg I was really tired - didn't help that I was suffering from post-concert blues) for some fish spa and lagoon kayaking at not very heaven-like Celestial Resort. Honestly the place seemed pretty cool but the toilets and shower facilities were really really bleahhh.

Fish spa was boring for me because I refused to let fish bite me. So I was pretty much just sitting and chilling while everyone else got their feet cleansed of dead skin. Kayaking was obviously fun for me! That's what I came for in the first place. It was fun and tiring. After intentionally capsizing, Jon and I were just wading around in the water with Brenda. The life jacket was suffocating me though and when I came out of the water I was met with a headache. I'm thinking that it is because of my motion-sickness. Meh why am I so problematic? :(



Awkward MS B photo





Craziness on the boat on the way back to Changi Jetty

Gotta love these people *inserts big heart*

No comments: