Thursday, September 29, 2011

Six Feet Under the Stars

This is not a proper update but I popped by because all I am doing now is burning CDs and I have to kill time or I'd be bored.

Exactly one more week to see All Time Low perform right in front of my eyes at Wavehouse Sentosa! I have been waiting forever for them so I really am stoked, though I was a little sad to see one of the setlists I found online because three of my favourite songs are missing from it! Where is Break Your Little Heart, Remembering Sunday and Therapy! :(

from setlist.fm

This is from their Australia tour though so I do really hope that they include the three songs in their gigs in Asia! All my friends who are going for the gig are kind of upset that Remembering Sunday was not included.

In other news, a band that Stef and I have been waiting for is finally coming down to Singapore after their long hiatus! Yes I am talking about none other than Good Charlotte!

photo from sistic.com.sg

It'd be really cool to be able to meet them so I'm definitely going down to the airport to try my luck just like I am doing so for All Time Low. Hope to get picks from them maybe? And pictures and autographs (hey I did not buy their albums for nothing ya know).
This gig is going to be at The Coliseum, Hard Rock Hotel at RWS. Yeah Sentosa again. Why can't these gigs be at a more accessible place?? They are performing on 18th November which is a Friday. And since it's still a school day, we'll just have to hope that it ends early and there are no major projects and such because that would suck so much. But till then, I'll just be looking forward to this event! My first rock concert with Stef hahaha gonna be interesting.

DATE
18 Nov 2011 
Fri, 7:30PM
 
DURATION
Approx 1hr 30mins 
VENUE(S)
The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore Resorts World™ Sentosa
Entrance: L1 Forum, Beside Hard Rock Cafe
TICKET PRICE (EXCLUDE BOOKING FEE)
Early Bird - $98 (29 Sept - 23 Oct)
Standard - S$108 (24 Oct - 18 Nov)

One thing to note though is that it is only open to those above 18. It's a Jack Daniel's event after all..
Tickets start selling today but there's no rush since it's not a K-Pop event (we have got this habit of buying tickets on the day it comes out all because of K-Pop).

I'm so restless right now but I don't even know what I feel like doing. Omg I hate this feeling. Pffft.

No comments: