Thursday, September 22, 2011

Knock Out

I have no idea why I have been feeling so tired these past few days. I think I should blame it on the weather. And mind you I have been sleeping earlier than I usually do okay! But omg, one more week of SIP, and I won't have to wake up so early anymore - at least till school reopens. Totally not looking forward to doing the report. I'd definitely have to make a mental note to screenshot everything that I am gonna be including into the report. Have already gotten a couple of them but I guess more is better.

Went for the World Runway Premiere thanks to one of the Jap presenters who presents for my company. She got a few invites and asked if we would like some. Of course I gladly obliged and I asked a few others along. I'm especially glad I asked Rachel along because she brought along Taemin's jacket (he left it in her dad's van when he fetched SHINee) and I got to wear it for a while.

HEHE *spazz*

The execution of the whole programme was quite problematic. We had to wait really long between segments because the crew had to set-up but I guess since that was the first time the event was held, it was understandable. There were stylists and models from 8 countries - USA, UK, Brazil, France, Russia, Italy, Japan and Singapore, and it was pretty interesting I must say. It was kind of like a competition and UK came out tops in the end. Russia had uhm...really interesting fashion. I liked France's the most though. They showcased stuff that people would actually wear out, unlike some of the other outrageous outfits.
Of course, the real reason we went for this event was to see SE7EN perform! I find that he is so underrated because he was really really good! He danced really well and he nailed all his falsettos and along with his trademark handstand, I was really awed. I wish that he sang 'I'm Going Crazy' which is my favourite song from him but I wasn't expecting him to sing 'Come Back to Me' so I guess that was a pleasant surprise!





It is gonna be more eventful this coming weekend though! Going to watch the F1 stage performances with Stef and a few others tomorrow - mainly GD&TOP and Seungri (I wish Taeyang was coming too though). I hope it will not be too crowded and crazy. I'm really drained and I really don't wish to be jostling with 1000 over people. I don't think tomorrow will be as bad as the final day which has Linkin Park though. If any idiot beside me is gonna be moshing I will freakin' ppeogigayo you.

Sunday will be the final DBS Black Top Party and hopefully we can catch some F1 action? I really like events where you can talk to people and all heh it makes me feel good in some way when people do actually engage in my conversations, LOL. Brenda will be joining us this time too!! :)

Time is moving crazily slow today. Just finished mixing a programme but I'm trying to stall time so that I look like I have something to do. Falling sleep and I hope I don't die before work ends.

Oh yes! And I got my first Youtube honour yesterday: #29 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Musicians - Singapore.

Woot! *throws confetti*

No comments: