Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is This All

Only two days left of internship and I'm having mixed feelings right now. I am relieved that it's finally over but yet kind of reluctant and sad to leave. I really will miss doing programmes, especially my K-Pop ones. Not to mention the thrill of getting and opening new CDs every time. Hahaha.

I'll be having a proper update soon, but not before Miss A's showcase on Friday that Brenda won us tix to! Excited!

Before I end, do check out this song: "Is This All" by Vanness Wu featuring Ryan Tedder from OneRepublic.


I hardly listen to C-Pop now but I really like this song. Not the conventional trashy pop or ballads, you can totally hear OneRepublic's style in there - all the strings instrumentation and basically the arrangement of the music. Blah blah blah okay it's time to sleep. Good night folks, all the best for the last couple of days of internship!

No comments: