Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crazy World

It is still more than a month till I get to see Boys Like Girls perform in front of me again but my level of excitement is already hitting the roof - and with Paul editing all those video updates and uploading them... well let's just say that it's not helping much.


All those instrumentals used in the video... are they part of the new album? Because if they are, it just keeps getting better and better! And better! The new bassist, Morgan Dorr, is really growing on me. I don't feel so sad that Bryan's not in the band anymore. Sorry! :(

I am definitely going down to the airport to try to catch them when they come - even if it means that I have to be there in the wee hours in the morning. Seriously it is amazing that they have been on a hiatus but they still make me spazz harder than any other artistes can ever do, including my favourite K-Pop groups.

In other related Pop Punk band news, I get to be in Faber Drive's new lyric video for their upcoming single, Candy Store! It is really cool how they make the effort to reach out to fans from all over the world and I'm really excited to see the final product even though I will probably only have like 0.02 seconds of screen time. LOL.

xx

No comments: