Thursday, June 14, 2012

La La La

This is gonna be a random post thus the random title.

I was just fiddling around with the 'Analytics'  function on YouTube which you can find if you go to your channel, and I felt really humbled by what I saw.

Around 4 months ago, I remember another user from YouTube telling me that I should start putting up videos showing myself singing. So I decided to give it a go and the first cover that I did that was my cover of Big Bang's Blue and I continued doing the same for my subsequent covers till now.

So as of 1st March (the day I uploaded by Blue cover) till now, I gained 148 subscribers, 700 'likes', and 46k+ views on my videos and I couldn't be anymore thankful. I'm just really glad that there are more viewers - every view, like, comment really makes my day and makes me more motivated to make more covers. So thank you to all and to my subscribers and friends who do listen to my covers as well!

Yeah see it was really a random post! Goodnight!!

No comments: