Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm Like a Kid in a Candy Store

Just stopping by for a bit to tell everyone that the teaser of Faber Drive's Candy Store lyric video is out! As I mentioned in my previous posts I'm in it - with a 0.00001 sec frame of screen time.


And I'm on the thumbnail. Hahaha it is a bit embarrassing to be honest. Just a little. And I can only imagine how much effort was put into the video - the editing of individual pics and piecing everything together to fit the song. I sure don't have that kind of patience.

Got to go to bed soon! Waking up tomorrow for Round 2 of war for Big Bang tickets. Night!

P.S. I totally changed my blog's layout and added some tags for those who might be interested in concerts/music events and stuff. Check 'em out on the sidebar under the header 'Featured Labels'. And what do you think of my favicon (the lil icon beside my blog's name on your browser's tab)? Hurhur.

No comments: