Friday, June 22, 2012

Your Love is Such a Sugar Rush

Faber Drive recently released their newest single, Candy Store, featuring rapper Ish! When I saw the title of the single I felt a tad apprehensive because it reminded me of 50 Cent's Candy Shop. Thankfully, a couple of months ago they released the demo of the song and well, my worries were unfounded.


It's a really catchy and has a laid back tune - the kind of song where you'd like to listen to while walking down a path in the park filled with flowers. LOL.

A couple of blog posts ago I said I was gonna be in the lyrics of this song so here's the picture that I took:


The set of lyrics assigned to me, 'and I really want' appears two times in every chorus. Wonder where I'm gonna end up.. Stoked to see the final product as well!

Anyway, I updated one of my older blog posts which new pictures that Mel just sent me - pictures with Queen and the rest at Clarke Quay! Click.

Gonna be meeting Jonathan later and Keith tomorrow! Today's their first book out. Can't wait to see them.

Later!

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Hehe, I love your new layout too sis! Heh. Keep updating okay! I'll be secretly checking (aka stalking) !!!!