Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Night at USS

I finally got to go to Universal Studios Singapore after a gazillion years of wanting to! STAR (Straits Times Appreciates Readers) ticket holders were entitled to free admission to USS on either 18th or 19th August from 7.30pm to 11pm.

It was a really short visit but it was definitely worth it! Theme parks have always made me extremely happy because they satisfy my inner child... so much. I guess it was apt that I looked five years younger with my new haircut (Rach said that btw, just to clear things up).

It was a pity that we didn't get to take the Transformers 3D ride and the Cylon Battlestar Galactica. I would have loved to, but my stomach was not cooperating with me at all. Bummer. Human Battlestar Galatica was freaking awesome though. And I really liked the Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, especially the three-storey drop at the end.

All fun aside though, I was really impressed with all the architecture because everything was so meticulous, even down to the design of the toilets - which were designed in accordance with whichever theme zone they were in.

Of course, no visit to a theme park is complete without camwhoring:

Lol Rach just take over her job already.

Obligatory shots with the globe.

Experimental low-angle shot by Brenda.

I really want to go to USS again, and this time, I wanna spend the whole day there. In the meantime, I guess I'll just looking forward to my visits to Everland and Lotte World in Korea in December!

No comments: