Saturday, August 25, 2012

Induction

Today was my first day aka induction day at Chapman University and thankfully it turned out okay despite all my first-day uncertainties - from meeting my senior from secondary school, mixing around with those from other Polytechnics (only four of us hail from Temasek Polytechnic), to getting to talk to the lecturers a little. Of course I was really glad that Clarissa was with me.

I have been watching To The Beautiful You (which is the Korean remake of Hana Kimi) and I can't help but make comparisons to the Taiwanese remake of the same series, which happens to be one of my favourite dramas... taking away the fact that I love Ella and Wuzun.
The Korean remake has definitely been moving at a much faster rate then the Taiwanese one, with a few differences here and there in the plot. I absolutely love HyunWoo in there but besides that, I feel that the rest of the characters are kinda weak - in the sense that they do not exactly portray their personalities very well. The Taiwanese version though, which I have just started watching again, for the gazillionth time, has actors that pull off their characters perfectly and everyone is really distinct in their own way.
One thing is the same in both though - both males leads are not the best actors... Hahahaha am I stating the obvious?

Anyway, I am feeling so sleepy now it is unbelievable. May I survive through the arduous journey to and from school four days a week. Goodnight!

No comments: