Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Was still up at 3am last night this morning trying to do my report but obviously I kind of failed. I really need to get my act together and chiong!

Rachy was up too and because of a video of Lee Seung Gi we both started spazzing. Sigh, the life of fangirls. We were talking about how Infinite and Mr Lee (no not Lee Jinki) are most likely coming down to Singapore. Frankly, I absolutely can't wait for Infinite to come down after witnessing their amazing life performance at K-Pop Night last year. Paradise is really such a nice song. I've been replaying it ever since it got released. Trying to learn the dance but I just look really awkward. Sigh Infinite hip thrusts..


My favourite Paradise performance so far.

And here's some Woohyun perfection in Immortal Song 2.


Then we went on to talk about how we would like to be performing on stage. I'm not even thinking about getting fame and kachingz. I just really really love performing and I'd totally love to make it my job. It may be tough and whatnot but every job has its pros and cons. I'm sure if I were a performer, the sense of satisfaction and the feeling of being on a stage is enough. I'd just like to have fun on stage, that's all. Of course meeting celebs and all will be a bonus but, yeah you know what I mean. Anyone wants to offer us some lobangs? If some Singapore Idol K-Pop Version comes out I think I'll go join for fun. Hahaha.

Life's just pretty mundane these days. I wish I had performances at gigs. That'd make life so much more exciting!
Life's pretty mundane because Stef's in Phuket! But there's free Wi-fi at her hotel so contacting each other isn't a problem at all! ^^ I love hotels that provide free Wi-fi! My hotel lobby in Beijing did... But China banned Twitter so it kinda sucked. That's what I call a first world pain.

Gonna be meeting Sziyi and Fel for Aston's and Ice Cube later for the latter's birthday. Not really a celebration but just a simple meet-up. Can't wait to have ice cream. Hehe. Yup anyway happy birthday Fel! See you later! :)

No comments: