Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Know Life Is A Mystery, I'm Gonna Make History

Started the first day of school with a 9am Advanced TV Production lesson. The fact that school has started has not sunk in yet. I'm really liking what I see in this module though:
  • A Sentosa documentary thingy where we are given $250 to spend on food, transport etc, while doing the project. Plus free admission to the island! 
  • New filming equipment which are so much more portable as well (camera, tripod, lights)
  • A really nice tutor - Ms Chee!
  • An amazing teammate, Mel!
Talked to my Scriptwriting tutor and she seems really really nice too. Finally submitted my SIP report sealed in a envelope from Daiso. Hahaha.

No Media Law lecture tomorrow so it means there's no school for two days! Sweet. Probably gonna spending these two days pigging away. 

I feel like I have done nothing except the report during the 3 week break but at least I spent the last day of the holidays fruitfully at Rach's place recording the Korean version of 'The Boys'. Hehe.


It felt great to see everyone together at the same place again and that means we can hang out more often again! I really missed speaking to everyone I feel like I haven't spoken to some people properly in ages. Hi Stef I'm talking about you! 
And thank you for the Sunny notebook! ^^ I'll probably won't bear to use it hahaha.


All right, I'd be back to editing my recordings! Good night, everyone! :)

No comments: