Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Take It Slow

Trying out the Blogger app for iPhone so I'm typing this from my iTouch right now (/edit: I had to use web Blogger after typing because I can't choose where to insert pictures and embed videos in the app). Yes yes I know I'm supposed to continue on my report but I wanna try this out first! :)

Went out with Rachy, Jon and Nava to watch The Change-Up. We were supposed to watch Real Steel at first but we changed our minds. Changed our minds to The Change-Up. Hahaha get it?? Okay shut up.
Anyway, the movie was interesting. Except I wasn't expecting so much nudity. Okay I should have, seeing that the first word that came out of the lead actor, Jason Bateman, was 'fuck'. Well I'm just certainly scarred. Lol.
Either than that the day was certainly well-spent, complete with good-natured teasing and joking with my dear friends.

With Rachy who never fails to make me laugh!

Really nice chicken with not so nice pasta as the side from Kenny Rogers.

By the way, SNSD has just unveiled their music video and although I'm not really digging the song I do admit that it is really catchy. It does kinda force itself into your head, if you know what I mean.
They released two versions.

Korean Version:

English Version:

Personally I'm liking the English one better. Mad props to the girls for their pronunciation because I can actually make out what they are saying! Sunny looks crazily hot and the rest of them are as flawless as ever. I don't like Seohyun's flower dress thingy though. All the awards on music shows are going to them yet again and without a doubt they are going to achieve an all-kill on music charts. I almost feel sorry for Secret. :/

Have been buying stuff on impulse for the past couple of days. Namely a denim cap and a half-leather-half-cotton vest from H&M and Forever 21 respectively. The fact that no more money is gonna come in anymore has to start sinking in. (What if I'm going for MAMA??)

 Heh.


Alright, back to my report! Will be staying home the whole of tomorrow to hopefully complete it. Fingers crossed.

No comments: