Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oh Well, Oh Well

I have been sitting at my desk for a few hours doing everything but my report. Well at least I have my student guide beside me - that's half the battle won!

Going back to my internship company tomorrow to freelance for one week! Gonna be having my lunches with my colleagues and Jared again! Yay Hokkien Mee! ^^ 

And while I'm hard at work, my MS B members, Stef and Brenda are gonna be flying off to Phuket/Korea and Japan respectively. Sigh poor maknae left alone in this shithole of eccentric weather! Have fun and have a safe trip, unnies!

Also, if you are in need of something to listen to in bed during these perpetually rainy nights, I highly recommend this cover of Coldplay's Fix You by Boyce Avenue and Tyler Ward. I've been replaying it for a few days now!


Have a great week everyone! x

No comments: