Saturday, February 13, 2010

catch me if you can

Today is a damn fucked up day la.

Woke up to mum's nagging at 11am. God dammit.

Then my bloody bro wanted to use my laptop and when I said no, he threw a bloody tantrum at me.

And then my crazy father had to become hysterical. Threw the damn plastic table at me but it missed me and now it has a broken leg and I gotta throw it away. I will miss you table.

Wtf is wrong with my family -.-

It sucks to be summarizer for this week's forum. Kinda pissed now cuz I can't summarize anything cuz not all my group mates have posted. Already told them to post by yesterday night or something so it wouldn't eat into my New Year or the eve. Where did responsibility and consideration go to? As if I will have time to post tomorrow?! Wtf man.

And its New Year's eve for fuck's sake. I didn't wanna spout vulgarities but I'm really more than pissed now.

My only comfort will be later during dinner, when I meet my cousins. Then the day will be so much better.

No comments: