Thursday, February 25, 2010

save your heart for someone that's worth dying for

A very eventful week I had, seeing the same people 4 days in a row. Uh, make it 5 since there is steamboat at Jon's tmr!

Went to Eudora's house to rehearse and bake Stef's bday cake. So let's see some behind the scenes...


LOL Rach's birthday??

Transferring of the cake to the plate

Caught in the act of eating the strawberry puree :O

Rach eating too, ShaoLiang act cool only...

The final result!

Scary Chewy! :O


A (rarely) decent pic of me?

Took 'rehearsal' video. May post it up after editing? If I'm not lazy lol. And I learnt more about guitar! Yay =D

Then the next day was Stef's bday celebration! Lol she cried!! Yayyyyy! And we went to Eudora's house after Ice Cube and wtf took a bunch of retarded videos. Oh when we were rehearsing for Stef's song outside Ice Cube there was a freaking tranny looking at us play. Omfg I was damn freaked out ._. Looks like the same tranny Amalya took a picture with leh :O
Yeah and I was a squirming worm at Eudora's. Ftw la! And there was sleepover but Rach left at 1.30am then after that there was only me, Brenda, Nava, Jean and Eudora left. Watched Idol then at every commercial me and Rach started camwhoring.

Looks wrong LOL.

Scary? =)

Birdiessss.

Brenda and me =D

The rest of the pics are with Eudora. Will post more here when they are uploaded =)

Oh but that same day I got sabo-ed to perform for MBA Awards shit. -_- I'm dressing up as a BAND GEEK =D Glee song covers are damn nice heh. Spamming now la omg.

Then today when we woke up we were greeted by some awesome kickass breakfast. OMG la if only I could have that kind of breakfast everyday!! Porridge, sandwiches, nuggets, fries. ALL DAMN SUPER NICE OMFG. Sighhhhh. Then we watched 'Series of Unfortunate Events' and in the end I went home at like 3plus when I told my mum I would reach home in the morning LOL. Who was I kidding?

Took MRT all the way back and didn't meet my juniors in the end. Sorry Wenhui Vinnie Brian!!! D:

I think I slept for 4 hours only-.- I should sleep early today, but after American Idol hehe.
And somebody called Wenhui keeps bugging me about her BLG t-shirts tsk.

No comments: