Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Pray It Lasts Forever

Okay I'm actually supposed to study for MMP test and do my J2 Assignment but I'm so unmotivated thus I'm here again. I'm starting to like blogging again suddenly. Someone revive my tagboard if you're reading this ahhh!!

Anyway, tomorrow I'm probably gonna make new specs. I want red+black+white coloured specs. Ya know, something loud and boomz. Gotta chiong study tomorrow. Haiz. I really hate learning subjects where you have to memorise stuff cuz I suck at memory stuff. :(

February seems like a really good month except for presentation and speech for PerComm (yeah you stupid module which makes me wear heels twice a week!!!) Oh and my grp ponned two lectures two days in a row hahaha. -.-

Really looking forward to Chinese New Year tho. Bakkwa, angpaos and visiting and going out with my mates. Awesome. Feb also got one important birthday uh :-O Who ah? *winkwink*

Lol Jeanette and Eudora were talking about steamboat today ^^ Yay :D And I wanna go out with Bedok Clique too! I miss going out with my juniors uh. And I still have to organise outing for TP Band main comm. :-O

Let's see what I did today. I put in all the album art in my iTunes library. Yay now iTunes looks so colourful when I view the albums in thumbnails but it was a bloody waste of time. I told myself I'll study for MMP today but apparently I failed miserably. Oh Westlife songs are nice and Miley Cyrus's songs are actually not bad. Lol. I like 7 Things, Party in the USA and The Climb. :)

Stefanie says I'm becoming a fangirl. NO I'M NOT A FANGIRL. I'm slowly becoming a crazy fangirl HAHA. I went on the net and found a few nice pics of BLG ^^ I need someone to spazz to. Sigh. Currently telling Stef about weird things. ._.

Paul so cute omg heh.

Wahlau I love Paul's expression here. So hot! ><




My current laptop wallpaper :D

Lol Martin looks hot here :D I like it when he smirks hehe.

Found this at BLG's official site woo. :D

Anyway I haven't even started doing any jobs as TP Band Prez yet but I'm alr starting to feel stressed. Nvm with great power comes great responsibility :)

Okay I shall try to start on my work. Try.

Bye. :)

No comments: