Thursday, February 18, 2010

There's Always Gonna Be Another Mountain

First post since CNY eve!
CNY was like usual, with a tad more jumpshots and camwhoring. So actually nothing much to blog about that. Third Day was boring cuz I was cooped up at home.

Watched Valentine's Day yesterday with the girls. I don't usually buy movie tix for chick flicks but you gotta admit, that movie was great! With casts like Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Queen Latifah and the two Taylors who were so damn cute together inside, and how they relate everyone to each other in the movie, not forgetting how sweet and meaningful the story is, it is definitely a must-watch show! Okay I sound like some movie critic wth. Taylor Lautner was damn hot and Taylor Swift was super bimbo. But damn cute!

*Cue music* 5, 6, 7, 8! *Dances*

There was one phrase which I found super sweet and true: Love a person for everything they are, not just the part that's easy to like.

And the last part of the movie where the last three words by the DJ was: Let's get naked.

Lol. Chick flicks rock. ;D
And it is so much more enjoyable when you're watching them with the people whom you miss. :)
________________________________________

Wah I hate organising stuff. Why do I hate planning? Hmm.
First, not everyone will go cuz they may have stuff on. Well that isn't so infuriating.
Second, when you send an sms on just whether they can make it, they don't reply.
Third, no one helps you and all the work is on you cuz you just happen to have a holiday.

But I guess if its a success, I'll be damn happy LOL. I hope the rest can make it uh. If not I will be wasting my smses lol. ._.

And I seriously need to exercise. I'm like getting super fat! =( Just ate like close to 10 chicken wings and now going for Round Two. My weight will suffer but I'm getting short term joy sighhhh..

I need to exercise.

No comments: