Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm just a kid

Wow. Time sure really flies! Its almost the end of Year One of my life at Temasek Poly! It has definitely been a rollercoaster ride for me -- the agony of assignments and projects, the joy of working together with my group mates blah blah blah. I remembered during Sem 2, I sorta changed groups? And I missed my MedSoc and Marketing Group so much! But still managed to work well with my new group which was obviously a good thing :)

Finished PerComm speech and submitted my music pair work thingy today. Imagine my elation zomg! Quite proud of my music masterpiece!

Tmr's the last day of school. Just let me get thru J2 tmr (which shouldn't be really hard) and WOOO I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I'm currently on a rampage of downloading nice songs. Really nice okay. So rock. WOO!

Okay I'm looking forward to CNY so much heh. ANGPAOS AND BAKKWA. ZOMG.

And I realised my gaming skills deteriorated A LOT. Including in JamLegend D: Darn it. Nvm I shall hone my skills tmr. And tmr I'm recording Miley Cyrus's songs too zomg. I think it will turn out to be a failure tho! LOL.

Oh and thanks to bff for the damn cute drawing ytd heh. ^^

Ohya today I went to TK with my dyed hair and Vinnie said I looked like some angmoh. ._.

No assignments = Sleep early.

So nights! =)

No comments: