Tuesday, February 9, 2010

when you're at the end of the road

Today was an erm, okay day I guess. J2 was boring as usual. Then we had class photos after submission of Photog. Okay honestly, it was the first time I was bored of taking photos. Lol. Kinda awkward-.- And wth Facebook is lagging again. Just made Tumblr for some reason fun.

Gosh I already feel like I'm having a holiday. Just like how secondary school was like just before holidays! With cool activities like Bazaar and all that. I miss sec sch :(

Went to Tampines with Stef just now. Haha I like these kind of small little going out together kind of things. Its good bonding time. And its these kind of instances that I tend to blurt weird and personal things about myself when I feel at ease with the person. And it is also these kind of things that people take advantage of. I'm guilty of that too. :O

But that aside, NOW STEF CAN WORK AT AN APPAREL SHOP! She managed to fold clothes 'the shop style' way. ^^ *bimbo music plays*

On the way home I was so bloody sleepy on the stuffy bus. I slept and then when I woke up - no I didn't miss my stop - , I was just really sweaty and stinky. Eew.

I absolutely can't wait for Thursday to finish. There's speech and also Music CDS submission! I hope we can finish the audio track zomg. Then it'll be like Hallelujah WOOOOO END OF THE SEMESTER. Although I'll still miss my classmates ah.

Looking forward to CNY! And KBox! I wanna sing out loud now. My frustrations in my chest are like twisting and churning inside and I gotta let them out! Although I don't think I really have anything to fret over besides the two thingys on Thursday!!

Oh oh and I want a guitar pick collection! I'll collect like many colours then I'll put them in a case and display them on my room wall! Awesome right? =D The centre of attraction will no doubt be Paul's one duh!

Uh right I guess that's about it! Before you go check this out ^^ HEH.



Byebye =D

No comments: