Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feels Like Tonight

Hmmm I think my mum is gonna accompany to get new specs later then I will go and meet Brian and Wenhui to go to Bugis. :) Currently taking a break from studying MMP :( Tests suck.

I'm a happy girl. Am I?

I really miss the times where we could talk about anything.
Now we're so distant..
Can we go back to how we were?
Please?

But, I really suppose that I can live without you. Imma take everything in my stride and no one's gonna deter me from livin' my life happily. Not even you. No more emo-ing at night. I hate myself when I'm emo. I'll leave it to fate to decide whether we will revert to how we were. How you would tell me everything and how I would tell you anything.
I hate it when I lose friends. Especially a friend like you.

No comments: