Sunday, February 7, 2010

Whataya Want From Me

I got my new pair of specs today and I think its damn cool =D Hehe.

Anyway I'm like damn sad now. The following week will be my last week with my first ever Poly class. Seriously I will miss all of you super much. Thank you all for making my first year in TP such a great one. Especially those who I was grouped with for assignments and those people who I hung out with the most namely Stefanie, Rachel, Jeanette, Eudora, Shafiq etc etc.. Love everyone of you in this awesome-st class ever!

Will miss all of you and what we have done together like spazzing about Paul (and getting horny LOL) to Stef. Hahaha. Jean your late coming will also be remembered and I will never forget how you hung up on me at 6.45 in the morning! And I will miss Rach the motherly figure HAHA. And thanks to Shafiq for recommending all those nice songs to me and got me hooked up to BLG cuz of the Love Drunk single! And Eudora! Are we going for the auditions?!

Although I don't mix around with the others as much but somehow I know I will miss them very much too. The video on Facebook is kinda explanatory anyway..

T04 was and will be the best thing that ever happened to me in Poly.
I thank all of you for making these 10 months so great. We totally must have a class outing like soon soon soon!

And you may not believe this but I'm actually crying now while typing out all these. I think this is the closest my Poly friends will ever 'see' me crying. Lol. Or maybe I will start sobbing on Friday which is the last day of school.
I hope I don't btw.

All right I'm off now. Eyes are really tired cuz of crying. :/
Nights world!

Happy birthday to my crazy brother DANNY WONG anyway!

No comments: