Thursday, April 19, 2012

Even the Sun Sets in Paradise


I have been replaying and replaying this song whenever I have the chance since yesterday. Really welcoming back the Maroon5-ish genre and it is so much better than 'Moves Like Jagger'. Totally digging Wiz Khalifa's rap as well because he sounds so smooth and I absolutely love how he says 'nothing'.

Finally got down to planning the itinerary for Seoul with Stef and it took a significantly lesser time to finish than we thought. I was really happy with it till I found out the bar at Hongdae that we wanted to go to had already closed down.


Pictures from here

Amazing place, ain't it? Furthermore, all the reviews I read about this place were all really good. Just imagine my disappointment.

Other than that, I'm really contented with the plan - not too hectic but it keeps us busy as well! Let's just hope that we will be able to stick to our rise-and-shine timings! As for the bar part...well Hongdae definitely has plenty of those so we're planning to go bar-hopping. Haha!

Anyway after planning we headed down to meet Brenda and Yiyun for some BBQ food at Geylang (I think the name of the restaurant was 串). The place made me feel like I was in China because of the setup and also the beer they served. I didn't take any pictures of the place (I should have) because I was too busy complaining about being very hungry.

Meat and mushrooms oh god both the oyster mushrooms and the normal ones are to die for.

Usually I get sick of dumplings after a few but this was really nice!

Brenda's photo of 炸酱面

Dinner was filling and Brenda kept us entertained (as usual) with her unintentional derpy antics. Seriously, who takes half an hour to finish one chicken wing? I even took out the skewer for her! Even Stef couldn't stand it lol. I think there should be a camera following us wherever we go because I think we all make very interesting subjects. Viewership is not gonna be a problem. MediaCorp, anyone?

Anyway, I was a full and satisfied Michy because I had lots of chicken. Hehehe. 

Before heading back home, Brenda and Stef gave me my 5-month-late birthday present done by themselves and Jon which they failed miserably at surprising me with. Hahaha.


Seriously though, I do appreciate it very much even though the DVD is busted lol. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in. I wasn't expecting it to be of such...epic proportions.

Now I just gotta find a spot in my overcrowding room to place it at. Thank you, y'all, again! I can't wait to hear what is, or what was supposed to be on the disc.

And a good night must end on a good note, literally - just downloaded Infinite's and FT Island's newest Japanese singles. I'm a happy fan.

Bonne nuit!

No comments: