Friday, April 27, 2012

Keep It Real

Just ended my 6-day stint at the Singapore Conference Hall as part of the crew managing the Singapore Youth Festival Central Judging for Primary Schools. I definitely had fun with Jon and Yiyun and the new friends we made.



Lol we look like we're on a rollercoaster.

Omg full of derp.

Too bored.

My favourite pokemon hehe






We're gonna watch The Avengers next week and I can't wait to meet this group of awesome people again. And of course I can't wait for the movie.

I can already tell that it's gonna be epic from this illustration.

Speaking of epic, B.A.P has just released their new music video, 'Power'.


It's really amazing how they have only released two single albums and they already have established their own sound. This song really feels like a 'Warrior' Part 2 with all the heavy beats, guitar riffs, and the alarm sounds in the background. The spray paint dance break in this song is genius! I can't wait for their comeback stage.

And here's another recently released song, 不敗, by Vanness Wu and 2PM's Junho.


I really like the sound of it. And Junho sounds really good singing Mandarin! I still remember when Vanness was part of F4 really long ago and he was my favourite member. Still is, now.

Two days to TP Alumni Band's concert and I'm really nervous for the Persis solo. Bleah.

Goodnight!

No comments: