Wednesday, April 4, 2012

May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour

Sunday started out quite...bleah. No seriously who feels happy waking up at 9am on a Sunday to go to a temple and get pushed around by aunties and uncles and getting burnt by ashes from joss sticks? Not me definitely.

But, children always make my day :)



Lol no children here just me and my cousin with similar glasses

Was out the whole day today and I'm pretty exhausted now. Anyway, caught The Hunger Games with Stef and it was alright. I've never read the book but it felt like there was something missing in the plot. Plus it was a little too long. I got a little bored at some scenes. There was so much hype for this film so I guess I expected more. Still, a good movie nonetheless and I'll be looking forward to the sequel! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE LITTLE GIRL THOUGH MY HEART BROKE :(

Sent Keith, Nava and Jean off at the airport for their 5-week trip to UK as well. Have fun, be safe, and don't spend all your money, guys!


And this is such a cute tee! But it's like 25USD without shipping argh.


Currently on a mission to get all my Dynasty Warriors characters to level 50. Time to continue! x

No comments: