Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello April

Bye March!

Ended the month of March working at the 8th Annual Asia Mining Congress. So basically I got paid to sit at a booth, surf the net, and stuff myself with the food from the luncheon everyday. Thank god it's only a three day event, or I'd have gained like 756382995kg. Thanks Jet for introducing me to this job! Everyone was so friendly there and I even made a couple of new friends! :)

My workspace lol yes that's Ricky Ficarelli on the screen.

At our favourite place in the whole event! Except they cleared all the food...

That's Jonathan's primary school friend, Yuki. She's a really nice person!

Another friend I made, Benjamin. He's from TP too haha.

My new security guard friend!


April seems like it's gonna be really packed for me - Outdoor SYF, ushering for Primary School SYF, TP Alumni Band Concert, and PLANNING FOR SEOUL.

Just laid my hands on S.H.E's Ella's EP and I'm currently giving it a listen. It sounds awesome so far (no biasness intended) and I am really so glad that all of their albums/EPs are getting so much love.

Here's my favourite track from the album (it's not even an official track; it's just a demo in a bonus disc but it's so meaningful)


I'm glad that even though the three of them all released their stuff under their real names, there is still the Selina, Hebe and Ella feel in all of their songs, like they were made to be sung by them - their producers know them too well.

Going to take a good break this coming week after recording my video for my cover of SHINee's Sherlock tomorrow before I become exhausted again. I swear, I took so many naps yesterday oh gosh I've never been so tired in my whole life. Sleeping at 2am and waking up at 5am for three days straight is no joke.

With that, it concludes March 2012. Happy April Fools' Day to whoever is reading this! ^^

No comments: