Saturday, April 7, 2012

Godspeed!

It's not everyday that one sees all the different batches of TK Band members become so united but the time has come again - the time where everyone gets together for a common goal. The biennial SYF for marching bands has been something that every TK Band member looks forward to ever since... god knows how long ago.

I'd go on about my experience in the band but I'm sure it's pretty much been told over and over. But if there's one thing I learnt from those four years, it's humility. In the case of SYF, I never believe that one band deserves to win more than the other. Sure, one may be lacking in props, gimmicks, etc, but I'm sure the members work as hard as those in other bands. So I don't think anyone should be undermining any other band, or be arrogant about their own.

Okay I don't even know if I am making sense, or why I am typing this. Anyway, exciting day tomorrow, goodnight!

P.S. I may be one of those who have not fully accepted the new TK Band, but I'll always be rooting for my alma mater. All the best, TK Band.

No comments: