Monday, April 16, 2012

Satisfaction


This is probably my favourite Jap song from FT Island sigh I wish I get to see them perform this why did they not perform this for their concert in Singapore? /cries a river

Anyway, I spent almost the whole of last week working for SYF Central Judging for Primary School Bands at the Singapore Conference Hall with Jon and Yiyun. Although I was separated from them I pretty much enjoyed my job - I hardly had to do anything! And since I was inside the concert hall itself I got to listen to all 80 bands perform. I got to say that some of them really awed me because I didn't think primary school bands were able to play at that standard! The most memorable band for me has got to be Yishun Primary School's. They were unbelievable, like really.


One of the adjudicator's kept eating the Mentos we provided - like 9 in 1.5 hours! Omg sugar overload.

Hahahaha defensive shit.



Had dinner with Jon, Yiyun and Stef on the last day. This was dessert and this makes me really really happy.

TP Band Concert's coming soon and I'm pretty nervous and I just hope I'll do fine on the day itself. Practice has actually been really fun - it's definitely the company.

With Caiyu and Lihua. There's Jasmin and Nigel in the French horn section too and it's great since I already knew them pretty well before this alumni band thing.

But what I REALLY can't wait for is Seoul! It is less than one month away oh gosh where did the countdown '93 days to go' run to? Planning the itinerary with Stef this coming Wednesday and I still don't know where I wanna go to except for Lotte World. Sigh I love theme parks.



Can't wait to try all the rides that I didn't get to try the last time round I went there (which is everything minus the Sinbad ride and the infamous carousel from the Korean drama 'Stairway to Heaven')...alone.

I'mma conquer all you hardcore rides!!! Okay maybe not all, heh.

No comments: