Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In the Summer

Last weekend, we spent Jon's and Keith's second bookout at Sun Ray Cafe at Serangoon. It was my second time there and the food there did not disappoint me again. I guess the only thing I don't like about the place was the fact that there were dogs running about which left me really distressed because I'm the only one scared of dogs. Gahh. Can't help that it is a pet-friendly cafe. Keith, Nava and Eudora left early before we started camwhoring though. Lol.

They served plain water in wine bottles so I made them act like they were drunk! Pretty convincing I would say. Sigh the things we do. 


We're set to meet up again this coming weekend for dinner at Chomp Chomp! Fat time!

Anyway here's my cover of my current addiction, Infinite's In the Summer. I play the guitar and a home-made shaker (lol) inside. Do check it out!


Hope everyone feels as cheery as I do listening to this song! Original version below. Dongwoo is adorable in there.


Peace!

No comments: