Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's Always a Good Time

So I spent the night in Extra-Terrestrial World on the Singapore Flyer, and exploring Gardens By the Bay with Stef, Brenda and Jiaqi.


After the security check at the entrance, we had to walk quite a long time before we reached the Flyer itself but it was really interesting along the way - there were exhibits of the history of the Flyer and Singapore. It kinda felt like Discovery Centre and I really liked it. Haha!

We were aiming to catch the NDP Preview fireworks whilst on the ride but we underestimated the crowd and we totally missed them. To make things worse, it started pouring while we were in the capsule and it completely dampened Brenda's spirits to take nice photos (hah pun intended). But it did not turn out as bad as we expected and our photos turned out pretty cool.


Hahahaha my domes in the above picture just looks like they are melting though.

Of course we eventually gave up trying to take scenic shots and ended up camwhoring.

From a scale of Mich to Brenda/Stef, how big are your eyes?

My cute Thor tee. Hehe.

We then walked to MBS to get to Gardens By the Bay. I was kinda sad that we reached so late because Texas Chicken was closed by then and I really wanted chicken. :( Nevertheless, I really liked the place especially after the rain (albeit the humidity) because it was peaceful and walking around did calm my soul LOL. It felt futuristic at the same time though, like I was in a scene from Superman or something...the cartoon version, that is.


I personally think that my pictures are awesome considering how I did not use a DSLR. Wished I had one with a wide-angle lens. Damn.

I'd really like to go back to the Gardens during the day sometime soon. I'm pretty sure the ambience will be very different.

Goodnight!

No comments: