Monday, July 9, 2012

Maybe

Maybe I should just stop being nice. It seems like nicer people are always on the losing end.
Being nice lets you make friends, right? But there is no guarantee that they will be there every time even though you just continue to help them, or spoil them.. or whatever.
I like being nice to people.. It is just in my nature. But I'm just tired of it - tired of being taken advantage of, tired of being taken for granted. And sometimes it just...breaks me to realise that I don't mean as much to others as much as they mean to me. I don't expect anything in return... Not materialistic needs, at least.

I just feel like it is not worth it anymore. Because one day, you will be gone. Because one day, we will not be friends anymore.

Because one day, you will forget me.

No comments: