Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fiction and Fact

This weekend has been uh-ma-zing! Not counting the fact that I spent it with the same people (again), I had so much fun! Well, besides me being sick. :'(

Saturday was Beast's 1st Asia Fanmeet Tour in Singapore! I'm not a huge fan of them but I really dig their music, so I was quite excited!

The event page stated that it was 2 hours and as an audience, I was pleasantly surprised that it actually lasted that long! And they sang quite a number of songs, which was a bonus. I was totally ecstatic to watch them perform 'Fiction'!
They played games with six lucky audience girls and as expected, there were totally butthurt fans hating on those who got to go up. There was a girl behind us who kept cursing the girl who got picked by Yoseob. Hello get a life girl why you hatin'? No matter, some pics next!


Doojoon's birthday cake!



Om nom nom...



LOL Yoseob


Why hello there Son Nam Shin!



Hyun Seung!



Kikwang! He is not my bias in Beast I gotta admit he was *_* His smile! And as some might add, his abs!



Junhyung!~ I love his raps.



I didn't manage to get any clear pics of Doojoon :/


Btw, these pics are cropped and edited so they don't look like I took them from the screen LOL we weren't near at all. This was our actual view:

It still was really fun though. But concert ushers are just always seem intent on spoiling our concert experiences they really should just chill.

Went to the airport for dinner (and acted like kids) after that and we found out that Beast was actually leaving Singapore that night cuz we saw some B2utys there so we decided to wait for them just for the thrill of it but in the end Brenda and Mel had to go so only Stef and I were left.


12.03am. Omg seriously, I look so tired!

We didn't get to see them in the end though but it was fun while it lasted! I am definitely gonna do it again. Maybe next week, when FT Island comes? :P

Sunday was a private screening of Transformers 3, courtesy of Mel's dad!
The film wasn't fantastic. Transformers 2 was better. But I wasn't expecting the betrayal of Sentinel so that pulled the score up a bit.
But one thing's for sure after watching this third instalment -- I REALLY LOVE BUMBLEBEE. I remember the first time I watched Transformers, I fell in love with the Camaro Chevy instantly. Too sexy!

Goshh the things I would do just to drive this car.

Of course, the other Autobot that I definitely couldn't miss (it's red), is Mirage - a sleek Ferrari 458 Italia. It looks so sleek in robot form too!

And true to it's name, Mirage in there has an Italian accent. Mi piace ;)

Oh wow what a fangirly and geeky post. Don't get me wrong though I'm not obsessed with automobiles I just like gawking at them and hoping one day I'd get to at least ride in one of them. I don't even ask for a Lamborghini. I just wanna get into a Bumblebee Chevy and pretend to be Sam Witwicky. I'm such a kid. Heh.

Work tomorrow. Time's gonna fly once Wednesday reaches. Hang in there everyone! x

No comments: