Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Your Melody

I don't really have anything to type but I just felt like blogging. Going to send this envelope to Teens Mag tomorrow and I hope I win B1A4 showcase tickets!





Seriously they are damn cool and they definitely caught my eye with O.K! I love how they are so vibrant and they are slowly inching up my list of group biases. Heh.

One rookie group that has made its way to third of my group bias list is Infinite, just after FT Island and SHINee! The members have really shown their versatility and that they can take on different styles. They've no doubt also proven that can sing and of course, their forte, dance really really well.







Haha I just totally spammed videos but point is I really can't wait for their full-length album!



It sounds great! I am really glad that all 10 songs are new ones and are not re-used from their previous mini albums/singles. Woo Hyun's solo - it suits him so much! Infinite fighting!!

Okay what am I still doing here at 2am GOODNIGHT GUYS.

No comments: