Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Paradise

Just got an offer for a day's chilling at Palau Ubin from Deal.sg and I am really excited! Kayaking + fish spa + (I have no idea what else) for just $16.80! I'm quite nonchalant about the fish spa part though. I'm not a big fan of animals, you see. But I'm really looking forward to Lagoon Kayaking! And I want to capsize too. Yes I know it sounds ironic coming from a person who does not know how to swim.

Yknow I never had such a versatile group of friends. Whatever I want to do, there is definitely someone to do it with - be it sports, LAN, singing, you name it! I guess it is partly because it is a big group too. Still I do realise it's these few people I hang out with all the time. Clique within clique. Hahaha.

In other news, 2NE1's "Ugly" music video was released yesterday! I love the song - it sends out a positive message and the girls still look flawless and badass (as always)!


I love all their tops. Hehe.

Can't wait to finish learning the song and record it with Rach! Hopefully our next recording session will be more fruitful than the last one.

On a heavier note, there have been major tragedies and disasters happening around the world. Like the attacks in Oslo, and the floods in China, Korea, etc. I find it so fortunate that we are still able to do things that we want to do and our greatest worry everyday is probably what to eat for lunch. In our safe little havens here in Singapore, we seem to take everything for granted and we will not know how it feels like to lose something/someone we cherish until it really happens. And who is there to say that it will not happen? Singapore's still one of the top targets for terrorist attacks and although our security is tight and all it doesn't mean that we are not at risk. Who knows, the next place we go to may be smogged with poisonous gases or have a bomb planted there by an insane man.

Who knows?

No comments: