Saturday, July 9, 2011

Iridescent

The past couple of days were totally filled with activities which were fun, but really tiring.

There was 'The Sweet Collision' which featured Eyes Set to Kill and Mayday Parade. Wenhui and I went for Mayday Parade.
Apart from the crazy moshing (honestly, who moshes to Mayday Parade, wtf), it was a good gig. They were so good 'live'! There was a meet-n-greet session after that to take pics and get autographs but we were too tired to wait for them anymore. Wasted, though :/


The opening band. I think the lead singer's from TP :O



Eyes Set to Kill's bassist! She's so cool, and pretty!



Derek from Mayday Parade. Too skinny *_*



Some people were asking if this was Travis Clark from We The Kings. Of course not, you idiots.


All rocked out.

The next day was the DBS Black Top Party where Jon and I helped Stef out. It wasn't that tiring but it ended quite late. And I was quite high cuz I gulped down one whole glass of drink, but hey, that's the thrill of drinking. :)
It was held at the New Asia bar atop Swissotel The Stamford. And guests had access to the rooftop which was actually a helicopter landing pad. It was really cool. I thought I could only see helipads in movies.
The view of the skyscrapers and city scape from up there was amazing. My camera doesn't do it justice at all. Wish I had a DSLR with me.


Top of the world.

___________________________________________________________________


Not long ago, one of my close friends told me something that happened to one of the people I respect a lot. Whatever she told me were just rumours though and I sincerely hope that they are not true. It is too difficult for me to believe that someone whom I could always seek help from, whom I could look up too, whom taught me so many things and was an important part of my life for a period of time, would do something like this.
I was slightly shocked, upset, and very very disappointed. And my heart is literally aching now.
I know many things that people spread around via hearsay are not true but sometimes after not being in touch with people, you've got to believe what you hear because it's the closest to the truth since you don't know anything at all.
Nonetheless, I still wish that person good luck in everything. x

No comments: