Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Terrible Things

I am so bored at work now.


Recently got Mayday Parade's EP, Valdosta and I am totally in love with this song. I can't relate to this song in any way but it still makes me cry.
The song is a dad narrating to his son about his life story and hoping that his son doesn't go through the same pain that he did.
I really wanna learn this song on piano. Found a piano tutorial on Youtube and I'm gonna master it...When I have the time to. There is just something about songs based heavily on piano that makes me wanna listen to them over and over again.

Seriously there are so many touching and meaningful songs but the songs that are well-known and mainstream are all just so trashy. It's the same for almost every language sadly. Maybe not C-Pop though, I still hear lots of ballads on charts, which is a really great thing. :)

On a brighter note, SHINee World Concert in Singapore has finally been confirmed! 10th Sept, here I come ^^

Yay money fly away.

And I can't believe that FT Island is gonna be performing at the Indoor Stadium on Friday and I'm not going. Sigh, I really wanna see them rock the stadium with Hello Hello and if they play I Confess I'm gonna kill myself.

/note to self: Go to HMV soon and buy We The Kings' Sunshine State of Mind album.

No comments: