Friday, July 29, 2011

Thoughts

Sometimes I just find it so difficult to convey my thoughts to others for fear of them judging me or that I will offend them unintentionally. I don't know how to make bad things sound as nice as possible. And it definitely does not help that all I'm good at is spouting childish stupid jokes. It's not that I want the whole world to know what's on my mind or anything but sometimes I just need someone who I can speak to, who can just listen to me and not judge me or anything because it hurts so much inside. But at the same time I feel so burdened by these thoughts that people will start to dislike me and all so I prefer to keep my mouth shut. Is there really no one who I feel comfortable enough with to spill everything to?

To anyone who is reading this and is in any way concerned, nah nothing happened I'm just sayin'. Hahaha. Enjoy your weekend! x

No comments: