Thursday, July 21, 2011

Such A Beautiful Night

Spent yesterday night with the Poly gang in town and though it was just a simple meet up I definitely had fun! It amazes me sometimes how I can hang out with the same people every single time but I never ever get sick of them and I'm always having the time of my life.
From drinking hard liquor and having great pizza to some awesome ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery and talking about really weird stuff like the human body anatomy (plus some things which personally would prefer not to reveal), these people are no doubt the group that I am most happy with and I wish that they can stay in my life for a long time to come. :)

Speaking of which, we were all complaining how fat and unfit we are so guys we should have a gym/badminton session soon. But well it's always all talk and no action. Before you know it you'll see us at Chomp Chomp stuffing our sorry fat selfs with food. Sigh. I really want to get a Gold for my NAPFA even though I don't need it. I can't bear to break my streak!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 with my favourite girl later! I'm am beyond excited. My next post will be a geeky Harry Potter post. No one's complaining, right?

/P.S. I wonder how many people actually visit this space anymore. Whatever happened to blogs being very 'hip'? Hahaha peace out! x

No comments: